I live in Catalunya, a region in Spain. Ask the catalans, and they will tell you Catalunya is not part of Spain, it is its own country. Don´t argue with them, its pointless. In Madrid, Catalans are regarded as "taquaños", which basically means they are tightwads, and never buy rounds in the bar. Whatever, I digress. I was trying to elegantly introduce the concept that generosity will reap its rewards. If you are a webmaster, be generous. Link to people for the hell of it. If someone contacts you for another link exchange, use your brain a little and give them a link from 2 of your sites and write them a piece of content to put on their site. Some of them will be so pleased, they will give you an extra juicy link.
I had one guy that I contacted with a generous offer of some content with an in text link pointing to me for his site, which we did, then he wrote back saying he wanted me to build him a website. Bonus. Be generous, you tightwads.
Other articles you may be interested in
- Blogengage, a great site for promoting your blog
- New spin on guest posts
- Excellent beginners guide to SEO
- Do not listen to everything google says
- Maximise responses when asking for content exchanges
- The Safest World Cities for Tourists
- Support Passports With Purpose
- Quick Guide to Lanzarote
- Four must try national dishes from around the world
- Anyone can go caving
- Organising a Cheap yet Romanti...
Sounds great, like a perfect wedding ;) anamaya More...
- Five Budget-Friendly Family Ho...
I live in Yorkshire and am impressed it has made i... More...
- Holidays in Southern Italy
Thanks for taking this opportunity to discuss this... More...
- The Best Skiing Resorts in Tur...
Nice article, I would prefer to see the place from... More...
- Winter holiday in Barcelona
Barcelona is an amazing city and is loaded with to... More...