As our mission here at WeTravel2.org is to help you all promote your travel blogs, I thought I would give a mention to Blogengage. It is a social network/bookmarking site for blogs, but stands out amongst all the others because of the great community. Brian makes new users feel very welcome, and you feel like you are getting some response from the community. You have to ask for an invite, so this keeps out the spammers, and there is a rule that for every article you submit, you must vote for three others. This ensures more active participation in the community.
The links you get are all dofollow, so you get some nice link juice, and there is also a great forum for connecting with other bloggers, requesting comment exchanges, and general help in the world of blogging. There is also the opportunity to write a guest post on their blog, getting another nice juicy backlink to your blog.
Overall, the site manages to maintain a great sense of community, and the quality of sites linked to remains good and spam free. Check them out!
Other articles you may be interested in
- Juicing your links
- New spin on guest posts
- Are you making these mistakes when linking?
- Excellent beginners guide to SEO
- Don´t be such a stingy git
- Maximise responses when asking for content exchanges
- Thinking laterally when creating a link network
- The Safest World Cities for Tourists
- Support Passports With Purpose
- Quick Guide to Lanzarote
- Four must try national dishes from around the world
- Anyone can go caving
- Organising a Cheap yet Romanti...
Sounds great, like a perfect wedding ;) anamaya More...
- Five Budget-Friendly Family Ho...
I live in Yorkshire and am impressed it has made i... More...
- Holidays in Southern Italy
Thanks for taking this opportunity to discuss this... More...
- The Best Skiing Resorts in Tur...
Nice article, I would prefer to see the place from... More...
- Winter holiday in Barcelona
Barcelona is an amazing city and is loaded with to... More...