With 7 superclubs and countless other smaller clubs and bars a one week holiday in Ibiza is only really long enough to scratch the surface of the worlds best nightlife. None the less with our 7 night clubbing plan for the 2010 season you'll be sure to take in the biggest and best parties Ibiza has to offer.
Monday - Tiesto at Privilege
DJ Tiesto has been the most iconic figure in dance music for the past decade, regularly winning awards as both a DJ and producer and selling out numerous stadium tours and one-off events like his huge party in London's Victoria park last summer. Tiesto plays a residency at Privilege in Ibiza each Monday of the summer. Seeing the worlds biggest DJ at the worlds biggest club seems like the ideal way to kick off your 7 nights in Ibiza. Tickets €39. Mondays from 7th June to 20th September.
Tuesday - Ibiza Rocks at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel
These days Tuesdays in Ibiza are all about indie music and live bands at Ibiza Rocks. This summer sees guests including The Kooks, Florence and the Machine and Dizzie Rascal playing sets at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel. Your Ibiza Rocks ticket also gives you free entry to the after party at Eden in San Antonio. Tickets €36. Tuesdays from 8th June to 14th September.
Wednesday - Sublimimal at Pacha
A week in Ibiza wouldn't be complete without at least one two visits to Ibiza Town superclub Pacha and Subliminal, hosted by the prolific Erick Morillo is a sure fire hit, often overlooked by first timers on the white isle. Subliminal doesn't only draw in the tourist crowd but has a local following as well making this party consistently busy and brilliant. Tickets €38. Wednesdays from 2nd June to 29th September.
Thursday - Cream at Amnesia
By Thursday your Ibiza holiday should be in full swing and you'll be ready for some serious clubbing. Enter Cream at Amnesia featuring trance legends Paul Van Dyk and Ferry Corsten as well as special appearances from flavour of the moment DJ Deadmau5 who plays a number of nights through the summer. Expect a rammed dance floor, lasers, hotpants and powerful, euphoric trance music. Free buses run from San Antonio and Ibiza Town to Amnesia. Tickets €40. Thursdays from 17th June to 30th September.
Friday - Pure Pacha at Pacha, Ibiza Town
Friday night in Ibiza and it's time to get your best shirt out and head to Pacha in Ibiza Town for a night of quality house music and beautiful people. Still one of the busiest nights of the week in Ibiza after many years, Pure Pacha sees appearances from a number of big names in 2010 including Sander Kleinenberg, Fedde Le Grand and Sasha. Tickets €38. Fridays from 4th June to 1st October.
Saturday - Hed kandi at Es Paradis
Moving to Es Paradis for the 2010 Ibiza clubbing season there's 2 great reasons to include Hed Kandi in your Ibiza clubbing holiday plans. Firstly its a great night and basically the only place to hear funky house in Ibiza.
Secondly,and prehaps more importantly Es Paradis is probably Ibiza's most spectacular club in terms of decor. Its Roman styled interior makes Es Paradis Ibiza's most impressive looking club and in 2010 Hed Kendi Saturday nights are the highlight of the Es Paradis lineup. Tickets €40. Saturdays from 12th June to 25th September.
Sunday - We Love Sundays at Space
Space has been named the worlds best club on numerous occasions and the We Love Sunday sessions are their most famous night, attracting a who's who of electronic music. The party starts at 4:30pm and runs through to 6 the next morning if you can handle it after a full week of Ibiza clubbing. Just make sure you don't get sucked into one of the after parties and miss your flight home! Tickets €55. Sundays from 13th June to 26th September.
Would you like to guest blog for WeTrave2.org? Contact us to Submit a guest post.Holiday apartments Barcelona
Other articles you may be interested in
- Travel Blog Directory - submit your site!
- Tips for promoting a Travel Blog
- New spin on guest posts
- Retweet this to get a pr4 travel link
- A couple of travel sites accepting guest posts
- Why I use Joomla for blogging
- The Biggest Mistake Most Travel Blogs Make
- Writers block Part 2
- The Falkland Islands
- Discovering Canada
- The Safest World Cities for Tourists
- 10 Reasons to Visit San Diego During Winter
- Tuscan Villas: Practical Tips to Get a Head Start
- Submit a guest post
- A visit to Sin City
- The only way is Orkney
- Top 5 activities for a great hen weekend in Barcelona.
- 5 Reasons to Drive Yourself to the Airport
- The best places to shop in Melbourne
- Corsica the Isle of Wild Beauty, Rugged Mountains and Untainted Beaches
- What to do before heading off on a backpacking adventure
- Weekend in Las Vegas
- 4 Free Wi-Fi Finder Apps for the Digital Vagabond
- 3 of the Best Places for a Family Safari in Africa
- Dirt Cheap Airline Tickets
- Why York has Something For Everyone
- 5 Good Reasons to Visit Lanzarote
- What Makes a Great Melbourne Experience?
- Where is the Best Place to Pop the Question, Unconventionally
- 5 Ways to prepare for your Ski Holiday
- Learning a foreign language – how I did it
- Cheap but Fancy Hotels to Try in New York City
- Organising a Cheap yet Romanti...
Sounds great, like a perfect wedding ;) anamaya More...
- Five Budget-Friendly Family Ho...
I live in Yorkshire and am impressed it has made i... More...
- Holidays in Southern Italy
Thanks for taking this opportunity to discuss this... More...
- The Best Skiing Resorts in Tur...
Nice article, I would prefer to see the place from... More...
- Winter holiday in Barcelona
Barcelona is an amazing city and is loaded with to... More...